WELCOME TO MY BLOG

FEEL FREE TO BROWSE AND ADD YOUR COMMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL ARTICLES AND PHOTOS HEREIN ARE AND REMAIN THOSE OF THE BLOGGER.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

WEEKENDER

This week end my husband and I were chatting at our kitchen table and he asked me if I wanted to drink something. I asked what would he like to drink and he said "something to end the week...!" What would that be???  I guess it should be something  bitter and sweet to end the week. With that in mind  I went to our mini  liqour cabinet and came up with this "Weekender".

2 Shots of white Rum
Juice of one squeezed orange
Splash of Curacao
Splash of Grenadine Syrup
4-5 cubes of ice
1-2 drops of  Angustra bitters

Combine all ingredients in a shaker, shake well, strain contents into tall glasses and garnish with slice of orange and red Maraschino cherries. Salud.

No comments: