WELCOME TO MY BLOG

FEEL FREE TO BROWSE AND ADD YOUR COMMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL ARTICLES AND PHOTOS HEREIN ARE AND REMAIN THOSE OF THE BLOGGER.

Friday, June 6, 2008

ROSES FROM HEART

Yesterday was my birthday. Birthday to me is a special day for thoughts and reflections. We should live each day as if it is our birthday. With happy thoughts and kindness to each other. I am just happy to be alive and well. Some years ago I didn't even think I would be around. But with determination and doctors help, I am here today. I will talk about this subject later. .. Back to my day... I received many calls and several e-cards from my family and friends . Who thought we would have instant messaging?. I spent some time thinking about the world, the issues that the younger generation will have to face in the future. What would the world be like some twenty years from now? What new things are going to be invented? Today we have cellphones with calculators, computers, cameras and television all in one. I love technology.... I also had some nostalgic thoughts about past years, where things were very simple and safe.. Go figure!

No comments: