WELCOME TO MY BLOG

FEEL FREE TO BROWSE AND ADD YOUR COMMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL ARTICLES AND PHOTOS HEREIN ARE AND REMAIN THOSE OF THE BLOGGER.

Sunday, June 8, 2008

BASEBALL

I did not grow up watching baseball games. I only had a vague idea about this sport until I met my husband. While we were dating he took me to several baseball games, asked me to watch his favorite teams on TV. All the while he explained the game, the moves and the players names with great patience and enthusiasm. I still wasn't interested. . Don't get me wrong I love sports but baseball I don't know.... My husband knows. He loves this game, he is a die hard Yankee fan. He has trophies from his child hood games and scores of baseball cards that an avid collector would die for. When I look at these treasures I can picture him playing ball as a little boy as intently as he does everything in life. . . To show him my appreciation of everything he did to make me like this game I took a picture of his favorite mitt, bat and a ball he kept since his childhood. I also asked him to write an article about baseball for me here. That will be coming soon on these pages....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blog. I look forward to reading it more and sharing it with the family!

Your Cousins from Maryland!