WELCOME TO MY BLOG

FEEL FREE TO BROWSE AND ADD YOUR COMMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL ARTICLES AND PHOTOS HEREIN ARE AND REMAIN THOSE OF THE BLOGGER.

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

RADISH LEAF SALAD

This is the season to buy delicious radishes. I am not much of a radish fan but my husband likes them in his salad. The last bunch of radishes I bought from the farm had very healthy looking leaves. I did not want to throw them away. After careful washing (they tend to have sand in them) and drying, I sauteed the clean leaves with chopped garlic and a little bit of extra virgin olive oil for about 2 minutes. They retained their beautiful color. A delicious surprise for the taste buds, crispy with a hint of sweet spice and made great side dish for the grilled steak. It's worth trying....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where can we find radishes with leaves?

MARCO PASHA said...

Bunched radishes are with leaves