WELCOME TO MY BLOG

FEEL FREE TO BROWSE AND ADD YOUR COMMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL ARTICLES AND PHOTOS HEREIN ARE AND REMAIN THOSE OF THE BLOGGER.

Thursday, December 22, 2011

SPIRAL PASTA WITH PESTO

                     This past summer when I was preparing the pesto sauce I said to myself -"self ! make  a lot of this sauce, it will come in handy on busy evenings". Yesterday was that day.   I planned on making a light dinner... I opened the refrigerator door and "ta..daa.."   my green gem was right there..  I planned my menu around the pesto sauce! Imagine that!. We had  spiral pasta, pepper chicken and avocado salad. 


My recipe for Pesto Sauce is easy:
 2 cups of basil washed and gently chopped;
 1/2 cup of pignoli nuts,
2-3 cloves of garlic,
1/2 cup of parmasen cheese
1/2 cup of olive oil (little more if needed) 

Put everything in the blender, blend until thick and smooth. 

No comments: