WELCOME TO MY BLOG

FEEL FREE TO BROWSE AND ADD YOUR COMMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL ARTICLES AND PHOTOS HEREIN ARE AND REMAIN THOSE OF THE BLOGGER.

Friday, April 8, 2011

EASY PEASY FRIDAY SUPPER




One of my husband's favorite dish is pasta with peas and pearl onions. He thinks it is a lot of work to prepare (don't tell him... it is easy) this dish . While the bow- tie pasta was boiling in a pot, I sauteed one half bag of frozen peas and pearl onions in garlic and oil and added splash of white wine to the mixture. I stirred  in a small can of tomato sauce and sprinkled it with dried oregano and basil. While they were simmering happily for 10 minutes I made my salad and garlic bread. Voila his favorite dish was ready.... After I sat the table he took this picture to memorialize it.

No comments: