WELCOME TO MY BLOG

FEEL FREE TO BROWSE AND ADD YOUR COMMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL ARTICLES AND PHOTOS HEREIN ARE AND REMAIN THOSE OF THE BLOGGER.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

SURPRISINGLY SWEET TASTE

Lemon & Orange Jam (for two)

I love lemons and I love lemonade and everything with lemon in it. So I thought why not make lemon jam. Well my husband doesn't like lemons that much so I compramised and added the orange.

Here is the recipe:

1 Large Lemon
1 Large Orange
2 Cups Sugar
1 Star Anise whole
2 Whole Cloves

Wash and peel the skins of the fruits and cut them length-wise and boil in a pot for 25-30 minutes. Drain and add sugar and spices in the same pot. Let it sit until sugar dissolves. Boil for 30 minutes or until sugar becomes thicker. Spread on your toast or roll in the morning or anytime. Enjoy.

No comments: