WELCOME TO MY BLOG

FEEL FREE TO BROWSE AND ADD YOUR COMMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL ARTICLES AND PHOTOS HEREIN ARE AND REMAIN THOSE OF THE BLOGGER.

Sunday, May 24, 2009

MEMORIAL DAY


Memorial day is a holiday which gives us all an opportunity to reflect upon our nation's history and remember, give thanks and pay tribute to the countless men and women of the past and present , both living and dead who have served in the US military since our Revolutionary War through the present.. Without their service , dedication and sacrifice we would not exist today as a nation nor would we be the great nation which we've become. I would like to take this opportunity to salute all those who are currently serving our interests in every part of the world specially I salute my husband, my niece and her husband who served and are still serving our nation. Thank You , Thank You and Thank You all from the bottom of my heart.

No comments: