WELCOME TO MY BLOG

FEEL FREE TO BROWSE AND ADD YOUR COMMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL ARTICLES AND PHOTOS HEREIN ARE AND REMAIN THOSE OF THE BLOGGER.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

LET IT SNOW - ENOUGH ALREADY!

I love snow! I really do. However, after today I think I just had enough. We are only in the beginning of winter and we already had 6 snowfalls. Today my husband and I dug out from more than six inches of snow. Just as we finished, an icy rain began to fall and a little girl appeared on our side walk. She was all drenched and had no hat. I asked her where her hat was. She said she did not have one. I told her to wait while I fetched a towel and a wool cap for her. As I dried her hair and gave her my cap to keep I told her to go home and dry off. I would hope that another person would have done the same. She happily wondered off.

No comments: