WELCOME TO MY BLOG

FEEL FREE TO BROWSE AND ADD YOUR COMMENTS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

ALL ARTICLES AND PHOTOS HEREIN ARE AND REMAIN THOSE OF THE BLOGGER.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

FALL FLOWERS



I picked these flowers this morning from my garden and put them in a pitcher to welcome Autumn. Mums are great at this time of the year. I stuck some old dried flowers in between them. To dry the flowers, first I hang them up side down and wait until they are air dried and then I put them in a vase without water. When I am making arrangements I can place them between fresh flowers. Depending on its species they could last for a year or more without loosing their general characteristics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

colors are beautiful...

Anonymous said...

That’s nice arrangement for growing flowers.